- All returns will be subject to a handling fee of $25, or 25%, whichever is greater.
- Returns must be unopened and undamaged cartons in resalable condition.
- RGA (Returned Goods Authorization) number must be obtained from CS prior to return of goods. Any material shipped to Virginia Tile without an RGA will be discarded with no credit issued.
- No returns on non-stock items or special order.
- No returns on any grouts, thin sets, mastics, or any other moisture or temperature sensitive items.
- No returns on stock materials after 30 days.
- No returns of natural stone and slate.
- Solid surface skids must be returned within 90 days as original VTC pallets in useable condition to receive deposit back.
- Claims for discrepancies in shipments must be made within 3 business days of receipt of merchandise or they will not be accepted.
- No cancellations on special orders or non-stock orders.